Safer Festival is a not-for-profit organization specializing in different kinds of services for large music events in Europe.
· Creation of chill-out areas and safe spaces where people under the influence of psychoactive substances can receive psychological support and counselling. This service is managed by the Universal Care team, composed of psychologists, psychotherapists, harm reduction workers and facilitators from different European countries.
· Creation of a field library with English books about psychoactive substances, shamanism, transpersonal psychology, holistic therapies and other related topics.
· Organization of documentary screenings and conferences about a broad range of topics, including social activism, the environment, ethics, science, politics, holistic therapies, education, entheogens, psychedelic culture, and so on.
· Food and drink catering, managed by a professional team with a licence for food and drink administration. We offer ecological and sustainable food using fair-trade and organic products.
· Training programmes for festival organizers, security staff, paramedics and other NGOs involved in festival organization, focused on specific topics: harm reduction, well-being promotion, non-violent communication, decision making processes.
· Eco-consulting on waste management, compost toilets, and renewable energies. Environmental and sustainability considerations are becoming more and more of a must for any kind of festival. The Safer Festival team includes solar panel experts, compost-toilet makers, waste managers and eco-construction builders. We can help festival organizers design their event in accordance with ecological principles.
If you are a festival organizer or if you want to be part of our team, send a message of presentation to us, from the "Contacts" page of our website.
We will answer as soon as possible.
Safer Festival team